For Oral Presentations
• All talks will be 20 minutes (except keynotes and award talks). This includes time for questions.
• Rooms include a projection system with a VGA connection.
• Session monitors will have a laptop computer for your use, but you are encouraged to bring your own laptop.
• Rooms are equipped with power outlets at 110V.
For Poster Presentations
• The poster session will be from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM on Monday.
• Posters can be a maximum of 37 wide by 70 high inch in size.
• Posters can be set up on Sunday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM or during the technical sessions on Monday morning.
• Be prepared to give a two-minute summary of your work to multiple judges.
• Cash prizes will be awarded for the best posters.